Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Childhood Reminiscences

I don’t have a lot of memories of when I was ten years old. Well, I don’t have many amazing memories. However, I was a very busy child. I went to school everyday but I didn’t like it. Actually I didn’t like my classmates. I was the black sheep of my class. After school I went everyday to the music school and spent a lot of hours there. While other children where playing or watching T.V., I was playing piano and all this stuff. I don’t miss this “mass media” part of my childhood though. I really loved Saturdays because my cousin Daniel came and we played together. Some might think that a ten-year-old is too old for toys. I don’t care about that!! We played playmobil and a sort of reality-game we called “play ourselves.” In this game we just act as we were adults and we imagined how our lives would be like. This was my favorite game. My mother also cooked spaghetti. It was my favorite dish before I got to know better things. It’s nice looking back every now and then. Sometimes I smile and my eyes get wet.

No comments: